Under Graduate Course (M.B.B.S) Admission
Under Graduate Medical Education Programme
Seats Available for MBBS Course
Fee Structure - Yearly
- The above fees does not include caution money of Rs.5,000/-, Eligibility fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Miscellaneous fee of Rs. 5,750/- at Medical College Office.
- Hostel fees will be as applicable depending on the hostel allotted.
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET) and subsequently for admission to the course.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2012.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
- As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time).
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-UGET. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU-UGET, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.Note:
- Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
- If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.