What To Know About The Dissertation Cover Page Format
When it comes to writing your dissertation, you need to format it right down to the cover page. There is a certain format that you will have to use and it is a really good idea to just make sure that you get it right so that you don’t have to worry about it. Unfortunately, there is a huge emphasis on putting your paper in the right format. Here are some tips to help you format it correctly, so that you don’t have to worry.
Your school or your instructor will choose a formatting style to use for this assignment. You will need to follow that format exactly. The best way to make sure that you get it perfect is to get a formatting guide or a sample paper. However, if you don’t think there is a specific formatting style, this is a very common style for the title page and can be used for your dissertation in any field.
- The information on the title page will be centered in the middle of the page. Set your margins in accordance with the format that your instructor sets for this paper. For example, the APA formatting style requires one inch margins all around.
- Towards the top of your paper, right underneath the top margin, go down two lines and put the title of your document. After two more spaces, follow with your name.
- Put in two more spaces and then put your university and underneath that your year of graduation.
- After two spaces, enter “Reading Committee:”. Underneath that type the name of the chair person and the word “Chair” after a comma. Underneath that list the other people of the committee.
- After two more spaces, “Program Authorized to Offer Degree:” and under that the name of the program that you are writing it for.
Get immediate help here when you are stuck or have any questions. They have perfected the art of developing successful dissertations and have a real sense of what is expected of you. They will help you properly format your paper and can help you with so many other issues you may have along the way.